Now you know how to make a darn fine burger. You're welcome.
- 1 lbs grass-fed ground beef 85/15
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Rufus Teague Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 4 slices hickory smoked bacon
- Olive Oil
- Pretzel buns
- 1 head lettuce
- In a mixing bowl combine the beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Rufus Teague Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce. Mix well with your hands and then form meat into patties, you should be able to make 2, ½ lb burgers.
- Place your skillet over medium-high heat. When skillet is hot, toss in your bacon slices and cook on each side until crispy. Take off and set on paper towels to drain oil. In the same skillet, cook your burgers. Cook for about 4-5 minutes per side, doing this for each. When burgers are finished, set aside.
- In the same skillet, place your pretzel buns down and quickly toast them.
- Build your burger.
- Serve right away with your favorite sides.
Other recipes you might like