Get ready to start dunking your chips into this smoky, cheesy, beefy bowl of goodness.
- 1/3 cup ground sirloin
- 1 pound block of Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- ½ pound block pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 - 12 oz can light beer
- 1 can diced red tomato
- 1/3 cup pickled jalapeno, diced
- ½ cup Rufus Teague Touch O' Heat BBQ Sauce + more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- Brown ground sirloin on medium heat in a large skillet with some oil. Add the BBQ sauce. Sauté for about a minute.
- Add tomatoes and pickled jalapeno.
- Add half of the beer. Let mixture reduce by about 1/2.
- Slowly whisk in the shredded cheese. Add the rest of beer and keep whisking.
- Once the cheese is fully melted, garnish with more BBQ sauce and cilantro.
- Serve immediately with some tortilla chips and warmed tortillas.
Other recipes you might like