This tasty dish is simple and looks like it took a long time to make. Creamy polenta makes a great sidekick to the flavorful BBQ chicken.
- 2 cups polenta
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 avocado, sliced
- chives, finely chopped
- Rufus Teague Whiskey Maple BBQ Sauce
- To make polenta, bring 3 cups of water and 3 cups of whole milk to a boil. Stir in the polenta and cook for 15-20 minutes until nice and creamy. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- On a grill top or pan, cook your chicken breasts over medium heat, flipping regularly until they are fully cooked. Set aside and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut chicken into 1" pieces and toss them in a large bowl with Rufus Teague Whiskey Maple BBQ Sauce. Go ahead and skewer your chicken.
- In a serving bowl, scoop your creamy polenta. Top the bowl with fresh cilantro and chives. Then, lay a few BBQ chicken skewers over the bowl and serve immediately.
Other recipes you might like