This here is one simple and simply delicious sandwich. Savory chicken mixed with the sweet, mustardy goodness of KC Gold BBQ. This is one of those dishes that is as great for kids as it is for snooty foodies. Enjoy
- Heat shredded chicken, onion and K.C. Gold in a skillet on med/low until hot.
- Cut ciabatta rolls in half and place on baking sheet.
- Butter each side of roll and sprinkle with a little Chick N' Rub and fresh ground pepper.
- Put buns in the oven under the broiler until bread is hot and starts to toast.
- Remove from oven and lay one piece of cheese on each bun top. And pile the chicken on the bun bottom.
- Return all to oven and broil until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
- Remove from oven. Place cheesy bun tops on chicken-y bun bottoms and serve!
Other recipes you might like