These little elevated turkey sandwiches are easy and delicious. It's funny what a little Rufus Rub can do to an otherwise normal meal.
- 4-8 dinner rolls or potato buns
- 3/4 lb sliced roasted turkey
- 1 tablespoon Rufus Teague Meat Rub
- 6 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- Cheddar cheese slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice dinner buns in half.
- Spread mayo on bottom bun. Stack with turkey and a dash of Rufus Teague Meat Rub.
- Add a slice of sharp cheddar and cranberry sauce. Add top bun.
- Place on a baking sheet, brushing butter over top bun. Bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and buns are golden brown.
Other recipes you might like