A really loose interpretation of Steak and Eggs, we introduce Steak Rub and Eggs Quiche. No steak, still delicious.
- 1 cup chopped spinach (frozen is fine)
- 4 eggs
- 5 slices of bacon cooked and chopped up
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Rufus Teague Steak Rub
- 1 pie crust
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw out your frozen spinach and dry well with paper towels. Set aside.
- Prepare your pie crust in a pie dish.
- Cook the bacon and chop up into small pieces.
- Grate both cheeses.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the spinach, eggs, cheeses, bacon, milk, and Rufus Teague Steak Rub. Whisk together well.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes until cooked and set in the middle. Serve right away.
Other recipes you might like