This dish is BIG on flavor. All the amazingness of steak and potatoes in one handsome dish.
- Season steak with Spicy Meat Rub.
- Cook the onions and garlic in a skillet on medium high heat with a tablespoon of oil for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms. Allow them to cook down for about 5 minutes.
- Add the steak to the skillet. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the thinly sliced potatoes and your Rufus Teague BBQ sauce. Cook until the potatoes are softened, about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with more Steak Sauce!
Other recipes you might like