Kapow! Flavor is blowing up in every amazing bite. Perfect for impressing friends during game day.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 jalapeños, seeds removed
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 16 slices uncooked bacon
- ½ cup Rufus Teague Whiskey Maple BBQ Sauce
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice your chicken into strips, similar to what you would use for chicken tenders. Set aside.
- Mix together cream cheese, jalapeños, cheddar cheese, kosher salt, garlic salt, smoked paprika, BBQ sauce.
- Take about a tablespoon of your cream cheese mix, smooth onto the chicken strip, and roll up into a spiral. Repeat for all your strips.
- After you have all of the chicken rolls ready, wrap each uncooked popper with a slice or two of bacon. Brush the finished popper with some more Rufus Teague Whiskey Maple BBQ Sauce.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes on each side. Finish in oven for 15 minutes. For extra crispy bacon, place under broiler for about 2 minutes.
- Serve with more Rufus Teague Whiskey Maple BBQ Sauce!
Other recipes you might like