This is how fancy people eat grilled cheese. And it's exactly why you should too.
- Slice your sourdough bread and set aside.
- Chop the onions and toss them into a pan with a little olive oil over medium heat. Let the onions cook down for a few minutes.
- Add Rufus Teague Blazin’ Hot BBQ Sauce into pan and mix. Let that cook for 10 minutes or until the onions become brown and soft and are caramelized.
- Lay out the bread slices and begin making your sandwich by first stacking the caramelized onions, a few slices of brie cheese, and finish it off with apple slices.
- Using a panini press, or just in your pan. Press the sandwich until the bread is grilled and the cheese is melted. Serve right away.
Other recipes you might like