The king of the clubs! Hope you have a friend 'cuz you might need to share this.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 rustic bread loaf, sliced
- 3 slices of center cut bacon
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- ½ cup mico-greens
- ¼ cup Rufus Teague Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce
- Grill your chicken breast until cooked through and then remove and let cool for a few minutes.
- While the chicken is grilling, bake your bacon strips at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, until perfectly cooked. Set aside on paper towels to drain off grease.
- Slice it into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Pour ¼ cup Rufus Teague Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce into a bowl and toss your chicken breast slices in it to coat well.
- On the grill or in toaster, quickly toast 3 slices of bread.
- Make the sandwich. Slather the first slice of bread with mayonnaise, stacking with red onions and bacon slices. Add another slice and top with avocado, BBQ chicken, microgreens. Add final slice of bread. Eat hot.
Other recipes you might like