Meatballs are always delicious and slathering them with Rufus Teague is only making them better in this sub sandwich.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- ½ tablespoon sea salt
- ½ tablespoon black pepper
- 1 package hot dog buns
- ¼ cup Rufus Teague Touch O’ Heat BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking oil.
- In a bowl, mix together your ground turkey and all the other ingredients. With your hands, form small balls and then, place them on the baking sheet.
- Place the sheet into the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, turning them occasionally, until they are nicely browned. Take them out of the oven and set aside.
- Place your buns on a tray and begin making your sandwiches.
- Top each sub with more Rufus Teague Touch O’Heat BBQ Sauce and enjoy!
Other recipes you might like