An interesting way to bring lamb to life. A uniquely BBQ inspired dish that bring a smile to everyone's face.
- Season the chops with the Spicy Meat Rub.
- Add all ingredients to a pan (except cornstarch and chives) and allow to marinade for over an hour. The longer, the better!
- Poach chops in BBQ infused beer marinade in a deep pan for about 30 minutes on a low simmer.
- Remove chops from marinade.
- Continue to cook down marinade until it retains a thick, sauce- like consistency. If the sauce is not starting to thicken, add 1 teaspoon of cornstarch to 1 tablespoon of cold water. Whisk until smooth. Add to sauce and stir for 5 minutes.
- Grill chops over med-high heat for about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve with the BBQ/beer sauce, more Rufus Teague BBQ sauce, and chopped chives.
Other recipes you might like