Caramelized peaches, fresh basil and cheesy mozzarella? Salad just got gooder.
- 2 peaches, sliced
- ¼ stick of butter
- 2 tablespoons Rufus Teague Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella, sliced
- fresh basil leaves
- fresh black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat a pan over medium heat and toss in the butter. Let that melt down.
- Slice 2 peaches and toss them into the pan with 2 tablespoons of Rufus Teague Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce. Cook for a few minutes, until they begin to caramelize. Don’t let them get too soft.
- On a plate, build a circle formation with each ingredient. Grilled peach, mozzarella, basil, then repeat until you’ve completed a circle. Sprinkle the salad with some fresh black pepper and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Other recipes you might like