Fresh and flavorful! This is the appetizer that cowpokes dream of while trotting over the plains. Yeehaw.
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can yellow corn, rinsed
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 1 small handful chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeño, deseeded and diced
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon Rufus Teague Steak Rub
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in rinsed corn and black beans.
- Finely chop two red bell peppers, 1 red onion, 2 tomatoes, 1 jalapeño and avocados. Add to the large mixing bowl with corn and beans.
- In a separate bowl, mix together lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, Rufus Teague Steak Rub, and brown sugar. Whisk together and add to large mixing bowl with vegetables.
- Mix together well with a spoon.
- Top with some fresh chopped cilantro and serve with tortilla chips
Other recipes you might like