You gotta trust us on this. Delicious. Healthy. No... Super Delicious and Super Healthy. Try it and smile.
- Make the quinoa according to instructions on packet. Mix in
red onion and BBQ Sauce and allow to cool as you prep rest of ingredients.
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Place 2 Tbsp of olive oil and 1 Tbsp of Fish Rub in large plastic baggie or bowl. Mix thoroughly then add shrimp and make sure all are coated. (Note: if shrimp are small enough to fall through grill grates, you may want to put them on skewers)
- Cut avocados in half and remove pit. Brush tops with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place avocados cut-side down on grill. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Add shrimp to grill and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove avocados and shrimp.
- Stuff the avocados with quinoa mixture. Roughly chop the shrimp and place over quinoa.
- Top with chives and serve.
Other recipes you might like