Fish au naturale! Just enough seasoning and citrus to bring out the best in this amazing fish. Enjoy!
- 2 red snappers
- 2 lemons (1 juiced 1 sliced)
- 2 limes (1 juiced 1 sliced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ lime, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Rufus Fish Rub
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- In a bowl, whisk together your citrus, Rufus Teague Fish Rub, and herbs. Set aside.
- Wash the snapper in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Slice along the belly of the fish so you are able to place a few lemon slices inside.
- Brush the snapper with your citrus sauce and season with sea salt and fresh black pepper.
- Fire up your grill to medium-high heat. Lay the fish down on the grill and cook for about 8-10 minutes per side until the fish is cooked through. When finished, take it off the grill and set on a board and cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze more lemon and lime over the fish. Sprinkle with a bit more Fish Rub and garnish with fresh lemon and lime.
Other recipes you might like