Simple and beautiful, this elegant way to prepare salmon will ruin you for any other preparation. You've been warned.
- 4 - 8oz skin-on Salmon Fillets or whole side of salmon
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 Tbsp Rufus Teague Fish Rub
- 1/4 cup vegetable or grapeseed oil
- Lemon for garnish
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Oil skin and sprinkle top with Rufus Fish Rub.
- Oil grill grates and place fish on skin side down.
- Close lid and cook undisturbed for 10-15 minutes or until the salmon starts to release fat.
- Drizzle and brush on the honey and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove to plate, garnish with lemon slices and serve.
Other recipes you might like