Yes, this is a BBQ potato and bacon waffle. You are welcome.
- 1 package frozen hash browns, thawed
- 8 strips bacon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- ½ cup mild cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- ½ cup Rufus Teague Maple Whiskey BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- Cook bacon in a 385 degree oven for 10 minutes or until it is nice and crispy.
- Remove from oven and roughly chop.
- To the hashbrowns add BBQ sauce, cheese, salt, pepper, cayenne, and some chives.
- Warm up your waffle maker. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Add about 1/3- 1/2 cup of your potato mixture to the waffle maker. Cook for about 10-15 minutes, until perfectly browned on the edges.
- Serve with sour cream, chives, and more BBQ sauce.
Other recipes you might like