This is the meatloaf to end all meatloafs. Amazing BBQ glaze on top and a center full of gooey cheese. It just keeps getting better.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups dried breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 5 oz of mozzarella cheese cut into 1/2” chunks
- 1/2 cup Rufus Teague Touch O’ Heat BBQ Sauce
- parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Place beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, Worcestershire and spices in a large bowl. With your hands mix the concoction together very thoroughly.
- Line a 9” x 5” loaf pan with parchment paper then add 2/3 of meat mixture. Make a trench in middle and fill with cheese. Cover with remaining meat mixture. Smooth top and cover with half of the Rufus BBQ Sauce.
- Cook for 30 minutes. Add remainder of BBQ sauce and cook for 30 minutes more.
- Slice it up and serve while hot and melty.
Other recipes you might like