Succulent, boozy pork belly meets refreshing cucumber. This is a summer showdown that is gonna end well for everyone.
- Light your grill.
- Slice pork belly into small, but thick cubes. Season with salt and pepper; then, toss them in a bowl along with Rufus Teague Whiskey Maple BBQ Sauce.
- Using metal skewers, skewer the pork belly cubes.
- Grill the pork belly over medium high heat. Rotate them every couple minutes, until they are crispy and cooked. Should take about 6-8 minutes. Move to cooler part of grill for 5 minutes.
- While the pork belly is grilling, chop your cucumber into small pieces and place in a bowl along with lime juice and salt and pepper. Toss that together with your hands.
- When the pork belly is ready, lay it out on a serving board and top with a little more BBQ sauce. Serve hot next to the cucumber salad.
Other recipes you might like