Yep. This is how to make glorious ribs. (insert lip lick)
- Remove membrane on back of ribs. Use your (clean) hands to lovingly work mustard on both sides of ribs. Feels good, don’t it? Now generously cover both sides in Rufus Meat Rub.
- Get your smoker dialed in to 230º F and place ribs boneside down on rack. Let them cook for 3 glorious hours.
- Pull ‘em off and wrap in aluminum foil. Then toss ‘em back on smoker for 2 more hours.
- Remove that foil and place those naked ribs back on smoker for one more hour.
- For last 15 minutes of the cook, paint ribs with Honey Sweet or your favorite flavor of Rufus Teague BBQ Sauce.
- Carefully cut in-between each rib. Brush with a bit more sauce. Pile on a plate and stare briefly with meat-hungry eyes before pummeling that delicious pork pile.
Other recipes you might like