Sweet, succulent shrimp. Is there anything better? Try it and see for yourself.
- 2 lbs head on, tail on Prawns
- ½ cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Rufus Teague Fish Rub
- Olive Oil, for grill
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, chopped parsley, red pepper, and Rufus Teague Fish Rub.
- Cut along the length of each prawn, exposing the flesh, deep enough to remove the vein. Do this for all.
- When prawns are deveined, toss them on the grill with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cook the prawns for a few minutes, flipping occasionally until the shells are bright red and they are fully cooked. No more than 5 minutes.
- Place the prawns into the butter mixture and give a few tosses, coating the prawns well.
- Pour the prawns out onto a serving dish, topping with the remainder of the butter mix.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and lemon juice. Enjoy.
Other recipes you might like