So good and hearty. Feed this to people who "don't like salads" and watch them go to town on it.
- 1 butternut squash, cubed
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 orange, zested
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Rufus Whiskey Maple BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons raw pumpkin seeds
- Goat cheese, optional
- Roast your Brussels sprouts and squash on a greased baking sheet at 425 degrees for 25 minutes, until they are all soft. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place the sprouts and squash cubes into a serving bowl. Add orange zest, olive oil, Rufus Teague Whiskey Maple BBQ Sauce, honey, cranberries and toss together well.
- Transfer to a serving plate or dish. Top with pumpkin seeds and fresh crumbled goat cheese.
Other recipes you might like