Even the finest pubs don't have this fine of a pub burger. Soft cheese mixes with BBQ sauce to make a killer burger.
- Cook the onion rings as directed on the package.
- Form two patties from the beef
- Sprinkle with Rufus Teague Spicy Meat Rub
- Grill burgers to desired temperature and take off the grill.
- Quickly toast the bun on the grill.
- Begin building your burger. Place patty on the bottom bun and cover patty in half the pub cheese. Place a few onion rings over cheese and then drizzle with Rufus Teague Honey Sweet. Place the top bun on and dive in.
Other recipes you might like