Cereal sucks. This is the type of breakfast that will keep you movin' and shakin' all through the day.
- Make sure your steak has come to room temperature before grilling.
- Season it with salt and pepper on both sides. Fire up your grill and cook the steak for 5-6 minutes on each side, until it reaches a nice medium temperature. Take it off the grill and let it rest before slicing.
- In the meantime, fry your eggs and season with Rufus Teague Meat Rub.
Slice your steak and lay out on a plate.
- Top with chopped green onion and sliced grape tomatoes. Then, place the eggs sunny side up.
- Drizzle the steak with Rufus Teague Steak Sauce. Serve right away.
Other recipes you might like