A fantastic take on an asian specialty. These lettuce cups have a bright sweetness that makes you forget you're eating lighter.
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced thin
- ½ cup pineapple, diced
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- pinch of chili flakes
- ½ cup Rufus Teague Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, and chili flake.
- Add to skillet with a touch of oil. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add onions. Saute for 5 minutes.
- After the onions have been added, add diced pineapple and BBQ sauce.
- Saute the onion, pineapple, and onion all together. Allow them to caramelized and cook down for about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Once finished, start to build your lettuce cups. Add your pineapple chicken mixture, top with basil and black sesame seeds.
Other recipes you might like