BBQ. Shrimp. Pasta. Cheese. Bringing it all together for some dinner-time goodness.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook the jumbo shells for 9 minutes, drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a 12-inch skillet with olive oil; add spinach and shrimp. Saute until golden brown, season with salt and pepper and remove from heat. Add BBQ sauce.
- In a mixing bowl combine ricotta cheese, egg, marscapone, a pinch of salt and pepper, and white cheddar cheese.
- Take each shell and stuff with cheese mixture about 1/4th of the way full.
- Stuff each shell with 1 small scoop of shrimp/spinach mixture.
- Spray bottom of baking pan with pan spray and spread half of the remaining BBQ across the bottom.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese across the top of the shells.
- Cover with foil and cook in the oven on 375°F for 30 minutes.
Other recipes you might like